Thursday, December 16, 2010

So about that 30 Day Blog Challenge...

Yeah, I don’t think I’m going to finish. So sad, I know. How can it be so hard to write on topics that are given to you? But it is. I started off so strong… and then lost interest. I think what did it was the last thing I was to post – a picture taken of me from 10 years ago. I think I only have 1 digital copy that fits that description, and I just didn’t feel like posting it. So that meant I would need to search through old photos and find one, scan it and then post it. Too much work. I didn’t want to give up… but I’ve got to call it quits. My husband is very unhappy at my lack of posting, so I shouldn’t pretend like I’m actually going to finish.

So farewell 30 Day Challenge, perhaps we will meet again someday…

1 comment:

Deviled Megs said...

You made it farther than I did! :)