Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Did I jinx it?

Last blog I wrote about how awesome our Fridays off were. I spent my Friday doing wedding stuff, having lunch with Bruno and basically running around crazy. But it was GREAT! I never have the time otherwise to do all the things I did. And apparently I still won't.

I found out yesterday that my company is taking away our Free Fridays. The principals seem to think that people are taking advantage of the priviledge, which really I don't see at all. I've heard the Arlington office is empty... and that's another reason they're taking it away. Well, people are on vacation and people are leaving the company, thus the reason the office is empty.

It just sucks because that was the silver lining to this job. Taking that away is not going to boost morale in any way, shape or form. A lot of people are unhappy there already, and taking away this will just push even more people away. Then, when we do get work, there won't be anyone to do it.

I just don't know........

No comments: