Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Why don't they know better?

This morning, the metro was packed. The past few days it has been actually, which is weird. I mean, I had been told it's usually packed, but for the majority of my trips on the metro, I've been able to have a seat. Not lately.

Either way, so this morning I was standing in the middle of the car, trying to read the paper and hang on for dear life at the same time... always a tough feat. After about 20 mintues, a seat finally opened up and I jumped on it before giving anyone else a chance to. I mean hey, I have a long ride. I deserve a seat. Little did I know I was grabbing a seat next to the obnoxious gum chewer. You know the type... chews loudly.... with his mouth OPEN! I mean seriously, why do people think this is acceptable? Is it acceptable to eat with you mouth open? No. Chewing gum is just eating without swallowing. Seriously... keep your mouth closed.

I hate those guys.

No comments: