Friday, December 12, 2008

Fridays!

Well despite all the craziness that has been going on in my office, there has been a silver lining amongst it all... Fridays off!! What we're doing is working 9 hour days, for 2 weeks, so then we have enough hours to have every other Friday off. It's GREAT!

And what has worked nice too is that during holiday weeks, we only work 8 hours since we have days off built in. I didn't think I'd like it, since having Fridays off are so great, but it's actually pretty sweet. It ends up being pretty exciting to leave work at 5 instead of 6.

I just have SO much to do today, that I'm so excited to have the day off. I'm going to have lunch with Bruno :), drs appt... eww... but then just odds and ends around the house.

Tomorrow morning we're going to decorate the tree, so once that's in the process, I'll post again :)

No comments: