Thursday, December 4, 2008

I still love them...

Last night, Bruno, Lindsay, Megan and I took a ride down to the 930 Club to see The Dan Band. This is the 3rd straight year that Bruno and I have seen them perform... it's becoming quite a tradition. We were both a little unsure of how the show would be, as I think Bruno is actually getting tired of seeing the Dan Band, but goes just to appease me. And espeically after being at the 930 Club the night before to see Vampire Weekend, who were AMAZING!, we just didn't know if we would have as much fun.

Well we did... even though the Dan Band played hits that they have been playing for the past 3 yrs, I still can't get enough. The silly choreography and random stories just keep me laughing and entertained. They DID introduce a new medley - FAME! and What a Feeling. Granted it was only about 1.5 min long, I still loved it.

The night of course started off well as on our way to the club, we passed by a California Tortilla and grabbed our free taco. For those who were not aware, last night CT was giving away free tacos if you gave them a note that said "I love the Improv!" Apparently this was supposed to be a secret, as we quickly found out after the cashier gave Lindsay a hard time for speaking loudly to him, "Are you guys doing the free tacos from the Improv?" Haha. But they were yummy... and we were happy.

No comments: