Thursday, January 14, 2010

I admit it...

I'm not very consistent with my blogs. I never claimed to be, but for some reason there are people who really like to read my blog. Call me a hypocrite because I get "angry" if the blogs I follow aren't being updated, but they are being updated way more than mine.

Truth be told, I don't blog that often because I don't feel like there is anything going on in my life that is of particular interest to write about. I'm not saying my life is dull and unexciting, because it's far from that. I guess I find it hard to be interesting here if I don't have kids to write about (because really, that's what people most like to read about.)

But I will try and do better because I love having some followers and I'd like to keep them around. Again, this is not a guarantee that I will be better about blogging, but I have an idea in mind that may enable more frequent, interesting posts. Stayed tuned.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

molly- I am the same way... i figure people get sick of my alcohol induced blogs so i will go weeks without writing....