Thursday, January 28, 2010

An Update... Need Advice

So.... the nail clipper is my problem, not the office's. Since it isn't a company policy, there's nothing the office can do about this guy. So it's up to me to say something to him or just deal with the annoyance all day.

How do I approach him? I mean, I have no idea what to say. Should I bring a coworker (whom it also bothers) with me when I speak to him. I know I won't be able to spend the rest of my time at this job, listening to that blasted noise, everyday.

So, advice? Anyone?

3 comments:

Bruno Campos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bruno Campos said...

I think that you should ask him, with your coworker, if he would mind clipping his nails in the restroom, as the sound cuts into your ear like nails on a chalkboard :)

Steven Sorrell said...

annoy back. everytime you hear a clip, make like a screeching noise or something.

if you don't want to do that, i would just talk to him and be like, "do you mind doing that at home?"