Friday, January 22, 2010

This may turn into my "bitching blog"

Ok, so I often write in this thing when something annoys me, as you may or may not have noticed. The topic for today: IN-OFFICE NAIL CLIPPERS!

I have a coworker who clips his nails EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. At work! At his desk! Do you undertand how insanely annoying it is to go about your work and hear "pingk. pingk. PINGK." First of all, ew. Really, ew. Clipping your nails should be an "at-home" or "in the restroom" activity. When you clip your nails, no one knows where they fly to. Granted, the likelihood of the nail clippings flying farther then the realms of his desk aren't very high, but still.

And really, everyday? Are you freaking Wolverine that your nails grow THAT much that this becomes a daily habit? Do you clip at home also? If not, WHY NOT?!?

So what can I do about this? Any suggestions? How do I let him know, without coming off bitchy?

I DID just let my officer manager know what was going on... and she couldn't believe it, but let me know they would talk to him about it. So, is this guy going to hate me now? I mean, I don't want to make enemies, but this craziness has got to end!

2 comments:

EEWill said...

Wolverine? LOL.

missvixen said...

OMG!! What is wrong with people like this who can't keep their hygiene routine at HOME!! At least this guy does it at his desk. We have a moron who happens to be a project manager and does it in the conference room during Monday morning meetings!! How gross is that?