Friday, October 22, 2010

30 Days About Me: Day 7

Day 07 — A photo that makes you happy

First off, let me apologize for the slacking these last few days. I don’t feel that I have failed the challenge just yet because as my friend Deviled Megs pointed out, “It’s not 30 CONSECUTIVE days.” I’m sure you noticed that I didn’t post on Sunday… well I’ll tell you that A) posting a blog every day is pretty exhausting and B) Sunday is a day of rest anyhow. Not posting the last few days was mostly due to the fact that I just didn’t have time. It’s been a busy week and since this post relates to a picture, well, I couldn’t do it during the day because my pictures are at home. Anyhow… moving on…

It is pretty hard to find ONE picture that makes me happy, because there are really so many. Obviously pictures evoke memories, which is why we take them. I have a lot of happy memories, so how do I choose??



This picture is from our wedding… obviously. No doubt there are many pictures from this day that make me happy, but this is one of my favorites. This is during our best man’s speech and I’m pretty certain he’s telling a funny story about Bruno. I mean, that’s what BM speeches are for, right? This photo makes me happy because it’s just pure joy and honest laughter – nothing staged. My photographer did an excellent job of capturing a lot of true moments, and I love her for that. This is the wedding picture I have at my desk at work. I love to see my husband smile and well, laugh. Laughter is a strong part of our relationship so there’s definitely no surprise to see it here.

2 comments:

Deviled Megs said...

I got a shout out!!!! But seriously, no need for 30 days in-a-freaking-row! I think you are doing fab and I love coming to read your posts :)

Bruno Campos said...

Nice! I dig the posts too!